Sunday 18 March 2012

In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren, where we show the books that we have received throughout the week by buying them, winning them, etc.

Got two this week, plus a surprise! As usual, links lead to Goodreads or blogs.


Gifted:

Personal Library Kit

Both received from my cousins Vivian and Amy as late birthday presents. Wasn't expecting the library kit! Love you both :D

Won:

ARC of Immortal City by Scott Speer (thanks to Brodie @ Eleusinian Mysteries and Scholastic!)

When the Sea is Rising Red sounds absolutely amazing. Immortal City is also my first ARC, which I was thrilled to win, plus that library kit is so cute!

What's in your mailboxes this week? :)

1 comment:

  1. I heard some fantastic things about When the Sea is Rising Red!
    I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to reading your review :)

    My IMM
    http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete