Friday 23 March 2012

Feature and Follow #4

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a way for bloggers to gain new friends and followers.

This week's question:

Q: What is the longest book you've read? What are your favorite 600+ page reads?


Longest: The longest book I've probably ever read is Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. It's my favourite book of the Twilight series and I really enjoyed it. 

Favourite 600+ page reads: 
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger 
Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
Death Bringer by Derek Landy

(I have to admit, I haven't read many books with 600+ pages)

What's your answer to this week's question?

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I completely forgot that Breaking Dawn had quite a few pages in comparison to most YA novels these days. *g*

    I'd like to follow you via LinkyFollowers so please let me know if you ever add it to your sidebar! :)

    Patricia // My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * Thanks for adding it! New follower! :) Just a little sidenote: Linky usually displays every follower you have so when you hit the 50 or more it'll make your page load more slowly, not much but a little. It's just one number you'd have to change to avoid that, but I thought I'd let you know in advance. :) (Solution)

      Delete
  2. Monsters of Men is 600+? O___O I thought it's a rather short book. Oh. I need to read it, I love Patrick Ness!

    I'm a new follower!

    Here's my FF. ♥
    Check my international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also very much enjoyed the Twilight series. new follower. my ff http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I didn't know Time Traveler's Wife was so long. I loved it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea that Monsters of Men was that long. Love that book. Since I read it in e-book I didn't think to include it.

    New linky follower. My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete