Wednesday 14 March 2012

I've been given a blog award!

I'm really, really happy to say that I've been given my first blog award!

I received the Liebster Blog Award from Catherine @ The Book Parade, and she is a great and lovely person!


The Liebster Blog Award is an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers, and its aim is to help these blogs be found by others in the blogosphere.

The 'rules' for this one are... 
  1.  Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
  2. Nominate up to five others for the award.
  3. Let them know via comment on their blog (or you can send them a tweet!)
  4. Post the award on your blog.
  5. (This fifth rule was added by Geeky Tendencies via inspirenordic)...Follow my blog and at least consider signing up for the A to Z Challenge. It is a great way to find new and interesting blogs, it helps people find your blog and helps you meet new bloggers. Who knows? You might reach the 200 follower mark!
Thanks so much for the blog award, Catherine! You are awesome. 

The blogs that I'm nominating for the Liebster Blog Award are:


Good luck reaching the 200 follower mark! 

3 comments:

  1. Debbie ! <3
    You're a sweetheart ! :)
    Thanks so much for this ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made my day! Thanks so much for thinking of me, it's truley appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for thinking of me! I'm so honored! Unfortunately I am so swamped these days that I barely have time to read, so my blog is tag-free and award-free. But I really do appreciate you thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete