Sunday 11 March 2012

In My Mailbox (15)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren, where we show all the books that we have received this week.

Hi people! It's been a great week book-wise. Links take you to Goodreads. Here's what I got:


Won: 

Fallen in Love (Fallen #3.5) by Lauren Kate (Thanks so much to Lindsay @ Narratively Speaking!)

Bought:

Department 19 (Department 19 #1) by Will Hill
Bzrk (BZRK #1) by Michael Grant
The Pledge (The Pledge #1) by Kimberly Derting

Library:

Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles #1) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl 

Sorry that the picture is a bit iffy; my phone's camera hasn't been doing well lately. The review for Pandemonium will hopefully be up tomorrow if I can write the review tonight. 

What's in your IMM this week? Leave me a link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment