Friday 30 March 2012

Feature and Follow #5


Feature and Follow is a meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a way for bloggers to gain new followers and friends.

This week's question:

Q: Do you read one book at a time or do you switch back and forth between two or more?


I usually read one book at a time, but occasionally I read two. I don't go beyond that because I feel like it's a bit more than I can handle. I usually read one book at a time because I like to be fully invested in the story and I feel as if I can concentrate on it. Therefore, I'm more sure with how I feel it went at the end and I can write a decent review. 

Weekly recap:

What's your answer to this week's question? Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. I read two or three books at a time, usually. But I do agree with you; when I read one book alone at a time, it is much easier to write a good review. So when I read review copies, I stick to them and not read anything else at the same time!
    I'm a new follower! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Occasionally, I also read more than 1. Well, very often, really. LOL

    I'm a new gfc follower and networked follower. :)
    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/ff-feature-and-follow-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I like being in one story vs. multiple at once.

    New GFC follower!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Doodle @ Doodle's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old follower hopping through. I mostly read only one book at a time, too. Rarely more than that, and mostly when I'm in a reading slump. :/

    Patricia // My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I agree with your answer. I also looove your blog and am a new follower! Would love if you could stop by and maybe follow my blog?

    Jessica from Booked Up!
    http://www.bookedupbloggers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, I'm a new follower via GFC :) I love your blog too!

      Delete
  6. Hi there :) just hopping through. I’m a new follower…

    I’m a multi-book reader myself :) Also your blog is very cute!

    Here is my choice...

    Feature & Follow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even if i just wait a couple days to write my review of a book i get a little confused on the details so i have no idea how i would keep two books straight lol.

    Thanks for the follow, following back =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually read a book at a time. If I get a second one to read without finishing the other one it's because I'm losing interest on it and need a break to make my mind on keep reading it or just give up totally on it...

    Maeva
    Murphy's Library

    ReplyDelete