Sunday 4 March 2012

In My Mailbox (14)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren, where we show all the books that we have received this week through buying, borrowing, etc.

I got myself some really good books this week! I haven't gone out this weekend as a result (I'm officially broke), but it was worth it.

All links take you to Goodreads.


Bought:

Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver
The End of the World (Skulduggery Pleasant #6.5) by Derek Landy (novelette written for World Book Day 2012)
Forgiven (The Demon Trappers #3) by Jana Oliver
The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols

I was so excited to see these come through the door, especially since two are part of my must-read list for this year. I love the cover for the UK hardback of Pandemonium; it's so pretty! I've been reading the Skulduggery Pleasant series since I was 11 years old, and I actually got to meet Derek Landy in September last year. He is awesome and I'm one of his many loyal minions. The One That I Want is also my first Jennifer Echols book, and I've got her other books on my wish list.

What's in your IMM? Leave me a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment