Friday 16 March 2012

Feature and Follow Friday #3

Feature and Follow is a meme hosted by Parajunkee @ Parajunkee's View and Alison @ Alison Can Read. It's a way for bloggers to gain new followers and friends.

This week's question is:

Q: What is the best book you've read in the last month? What is the worst book you've read in the last month?



The best book I read in February, as some of you might know from my February Wrap-Up post, was The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. This was a heartwarming story about the things you care about most. I loved all the characters and I think this is Stiefvater's best book so far.


Okay, so I didn't necessarily hate this book, I just didn't like it as much as I thought I would and ended up a bit disappointed. It sounded really interesting, but when it got to reading it, sometimes I felt like I didn't really agree with some of the choices the main character made. I didn't find some of the characters very likeable at times.  

Weekly recap:


What's your answer to this week's question? Leave me a link for your F&F in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. The Scorpio Races looks awesome :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/q-what-is-best-book-youve-read-in-last.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've head nothing but good things about the Scorpio Races. I really need to look into getting it.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I loved Scorpio Races. Glad you did too.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually loved both of these books lol! Glad to hear you enjoyed them :-) New follower! Awesome answer! Totally agree and love your post!!!!

    Follow me too?
    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete