Sunday 1 April 2012

In My Mailbox (17)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren, where we show the books that we have received during the week.

My Christmas presents from my cousin Cindy arrived this week! She forgot to send them and she's only 3 months late, but no biggie because the books she got me are awesome.

All links take you to Goodreads.


Gifted:

The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
Deadly Cool (Deadly Cool #1) by Gemma Halliday
Trapped by Michael Northrop
The Line (The Line #1) by Teri Hall
Bloody Valentine (Blue Bloods #5.5) by Melissa de la Cruz

Big thanks to my cousin! 

What did you get in your mailboxes this week?

1 comment:

  1. I've heard Deadly Cool is awesome! What an awesome Christmas gift. ;)

    Happy reading!

    Here's my IMM. ♥

    ReplyDelete