Sunday 15 April 2012

1 Week Hiatus

Hi everyone, I'm just here to tell you that it's exams week for me next week, so I'm going to have to take a break from my blogging duties until the exams are over. It's only for 1 week, and then hopefully I'll be back and things will go back to normal. I might be able to do the occasional meme but there won't be any reviews posted next week. But when I get back, there's going to be reviews for Out of Sight, Out of Time and The Iron Queen! Now, I'd thought I'd share my exam timetable with you all (these exams are GCSE mocks):

Monday 16th
Chemistry

Tuesday 17th
Maths (non-calculator)
Spanish
History

Wednesday 18th
English
French

Thursday 19th
Religious Studies
Biology
Business Studies

Friday 20th
Maths (calculator)
Physics

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams, Debbie!
    I have my end-of-year exams coming up too...which means REVISION! Urggh, I hate revision!
    Anyway, don't get too bogged down with stress! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Exams are going okay so far, and I know what you mean about revision; I hate it too :(

      I'll try to keep the stress to a minimum and good luck with your exams too, Catherine!

      Delete