Friday 27 April 2012

Feature and Follow #8


Feature and Follow is a meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a way for bloggers to gain new followers and friends.

This week's question:

Q: Have you had a character that disappointed you? One that you fell in love with and then "broke up" with later on in either the series or a stand-alone book? Tell us about him or her. 


For me, the only character that comes to mind is James from The Goddess Test series. At the beginning, he seemed like such a nice, cute character but it was later revealed that his intentions were perhaps less than honourable, and I was a little disappointed. However, it remains to be seen whether this will turn around, so I'm keeping an open mind. 

Weekly Recap:


What's your answer to this week's question? Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read the series yet, but it seems interesting.

    New Follower!

    Abbey Ann
    http://abbeyannsbookland.blogspot.com/2012/04/feature-follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read that series but seen it around enough times to know what you're on about :)

    New Follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't come across this series so I think I'll check it out. I can see why you were disappointed in the character :)

    New Follower!

    Tasnin @ TheWildReader
    My #FF - http://thewildreader.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/feature-and-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I HAVE to read those books. Then I'll know what you're talking about! Great answer :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete