Monday 23 April 2012

I'm Back!

Hi everyone, I'm back again after a rather stressful week of exams. Some I thought went really well, others not so much, but I can only hope that I did well enough. I literally just posted my review of Out of Sight, Out of Time, so be sure to give that a look! It's good that things are going back to normal (for now) and that the stress has been lifted from my shoulders. Results might be coming out in a week or two, but I can already tell you my French mark: I got an A* and I couldn't be more proud of myself. However, I do also have a French listening test and an English speaking and listening assessment (that counts for 20% of my final grade) tomorrow still, so fingers crossed :)

It's good to be back!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your French grade! Hope you did just as well on all your other exams, and good luck for the ones you've got tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete