Sunday 19 February 2012

In My Mailbox (12)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren, where we show the books we have received this week through buying, borrowing, etc.

All links take you to Goodreads.

Found an alternative method to getting my phone pictures uploaded to Blogger: email! Hopefully I'll be able to do this every week. I also had my first visit to the library in over two years yesterday, and I was disappointed to see that the teen section had somehow gotten smaller. I spent about 45 minutes trying to find decent books. Here's what I got:

Bought:

Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Aces Up by Lauren Barnholdt (finished, review to come soon)
Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams

Library:


Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
The Truth about Celia Frost by Paula Rawsthorne
Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors
Fracture by Megan Miranda

I'm really pleased with what I got this week, and I have to say that Harbinger has a beautiful cover; I can't stop looking at it. The trip to the library was also successful but the selection wasn't brilliant, although I might go more regularly to see if they have anything new (I'm the first one to take out Fracture which just came in). What did you get in your mailboxes this week? Leave me a link in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. OHmygoodness. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour is AMAZING. Like, so amazing. You've got some awesome 2012 releases! I'm jealous! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete